Bellsouth is an American telecommunication company that is now merged with an Operating company of AT&T. Well-established brand in the telecommunications industry, the merger was announced back in the year 2006. Bellsouth provides wireless services, cable and digital television, long distance access solutions, Internet access, and other electronic business services.
A major portion of Bellsouth share comes from telephone-related services providing high-quality Bellsouth Customer Support to various nations. Since Bellsouth now comes in the subsidiary of AT&T. They have extended as well as restricted services to a few countries. However, not every individual is able to access the advanced features of Bellsouth Email support and services unless he or she has an account on Bellsouth domain.
In many possible conditions, a user might face difficulties while creating an account on BellSouth domain. You can create an account and there are no charges for creating and accessing Bellsouth account. If you are a first time user, it is also possible that your attempts at creating an account will go unsuccessful. In such unsuccessful conditions, you can reach out to Bellsouth Customer Support services to resolve your problem related to your Bellsouth account. Otherwise, you can refer to the instructions to create an account on Bellsouth domain to avoid multiple attempts at creating an account.
How to Create an Account on Bellsouth Email Domain?
- Visit the official Bellsouth email page
- Click on create an AT&T Account available right below the sign in option
- Once prompted to the next page, you need to provide your wireless number i.e., active mobile number and current zip code, click Continue (Mandatory step)
- Enter required information for account verification
- You will receive a verification code on the number you used to register the account, enter the code to carry on with the verification process
- Choose an email address to create your account and a password
- Tip: While you create a password, choose a mix of number, symbol, and letters in upper and lower cases. The combination will give you strong password strength and will keep your account safer. Also, note that your password should be unique and not be easy to guess.
- Read and mark agree to the terms and conditions of the site
- To give your account a higher level of security, select a security question and set an answer for it
- Follow instructions displayed on the screen as you continue to follow sign-up process.
- Agree the terms and conditions once done
After finishing the activation and account creation, you will receive a confirmation. Your account is now created and you can check for all the details. If you already have a Bellsouth account but you are facing login problems or have lost your login details, you can secure your account by restoring and resetting the old password. Follow steps to reset your Bellsouth account’s password.
How to reset Bellsouth account’s password?
- Visit the ATT&T main page https://www.att.com/ and select the sign in option available at the Top-right corner of the page
- On the login page, you will find an option of ‘Forgot User ID or password?’ click on the option to continue
- In Set Personal Password box on My Profile, choose and type a unique password that you have never used before
- Confirm the newly created password
- Click on Save changes to continue with the password validation
You might receive a random code on your registered mobile number for security purposes. Use that code and continue to change your password.
List of Bellsouth Errors:
- Bellsouth error code 421 – failure in DNS lookup
- Bellsouth error code 450 busy – Please try again later
- Bellsouth error code 521 <0.0.0.0> is blocked
- AT&T system error
- AT&T error code l569
- AT&T error code reslgn0103
- AT&T error message – Cannot login to the page
- Error while sending and receiving the emails
- Bellsouth error code 550 [suspend] Mailbox
- AT&T error message – Currently suspended, Please contact correspondent directly.
- Bellsouth error code 550 [permfail] bellsouth.net requires valid sender domain
- Bellsouth error message – system error message with U-verse account log-in
- Bellsouth error code 550 unauthorized interfaces for <0.0.0.0>
There are many other errors related with Bellsouth/ AT&T (since both have merged so are the same brand now). These errors can easily be fixed by getting simplified troubleshooting instructions. Receive assistance for experts by calling on 24*7 available Bellsouth Toll-Free numbers and resolve errors associated with ATT&T.